Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New AJ kit "Proof of Life" by O.T.B.D.S.

A new kit in store by Outside The Box Design Studios and it's seriously cool !!!
I think this is one of my favorite kits by OTBDS.
All the things and all the ways that we use to preserve our own stories- to prove our existence and
to shout out "I AM HERE"; that is what this kit is about.
Includes two special papers: One is a faux layout for a webpage that you customize, and the other is a layered PSD or PNG file of a Newspaper Front page, also  for customizing.
Full kit includes Word Art Pack. Altered Art, Art Journaling, and artful scrapping will all find this kit very versatile !!!

Proof of Life is available at G.D.S.: HERE.

First a little preview for you of this marvellous kit:

Elements

Word Art

Papers
And of course i played with this kit and made some cool pages.

The 1st one is LIFE:
I blended papers & elements and used a borderelement repeatedly to get the embossed effect on the edges.


The 2nd one is REALITY V.S. DREAMS:
I used a page slit in three as a mask to cut papers and blended them. I also erased parts of elements. Journaling by me. Font used is Curlz MT


The 3rd page is FEELING BLUE:
Yep, i seriously love this kit and love how this page turned out. Some small elements used from Adversity's Advantage & Cuaderno de Viaje, both by OTBDS. Teardrops made from a bubble (warped).
WA from my stash.



Well, that's it for now, thanks for reading !

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment