Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

And some more Art Journaling pages

I've got some more pages to show you, all done with kits by OTBDS. So lets begin:

My first LO is NEW START:
My (1st) entry for the ASOTB monthly challenge
For this page I used Adversity's Advantage by OTBDS.
Flames, water & planets are from my stash. Font used is Lounge.


The second one is PHOENIX:
My (2nd) entry for the ASOTB monthly challenge
What can i say ? I've been through some rough times but i always get back up !!
For this page I also used Adversity's Advantage by OTBDS.
Additional kits used: Sing over me, Beach Rental & Soulflight by OTBDS. Flames & smoke are from my stash.
Fonts used: A yummy apology & Aardvark cafe


For the third one LIGHT COMES IN i mixed 2 kits:
I used Adversity's Advantage & Portal of Hope both by OTBDS.
Clouds & WA (quote by Leonard Cohen) are from my stash.


The last one is DREAM:
For this page I used Steampunk Dreams by OTBDS.
Additional kits used: Adversity's Advantage, Doll face & Strong enough, all by OTBDS.
Hat & wordpaths from my stash.


Well, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed them, i sure enjoyed making them !!
Thanks for reading again and see you soon.

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment