Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some pages i made with the newest goodies from SAS

Today i would like to share some new pages i made with the amazing new goodies available at ScrapArtStudio.

The first kit i used is the Cool Daze Bundle from Aria. I just love the beautiful soft colors here reminicent of a cool summer day! You can have some cool summer fun with this bundle and have fun creating a vacation layout, a journal about travel, or your gardening experiences or make a scenic or AJ page, like i did. This kit is perfect for all your creative outlets and has the ideal colors for it !
Cool Daze is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

Here's a little preview for you:

Cool Daze Bundle by Aria @ SAS

And my pages with this fab kit:

DREAM:
Loved this quote !!

INSPIRED:
I usually get inspired by nature and like to use that feeling when i meditate.

The 2nd kit i worked with is Leap Fearlessly from Angie Young. I just love her style and the topics of her kits !!! This one is another real gem and perfect for AJ and scrapbooking alike. It challenges you to take a look at yourself and take chances. Included are 9 papers and 50 elements to use in your art journal, scrapbooking, altered art, collage, and other digital and hybrid projects.
Leap Fearlessly is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

A little preview of this great kit:

Leap Fearlessly by Angie Young @ SAS

And of course my pages:

HALLOWEEN:
This page happened by accident as i discovered this kit worked perfect for some halloween pictures from last year i had on my pc.

LEAP NOW:
Some inspiration for myself, reminding me to never fear jumping into new things !

Finally, i made another page with The Music In Me by Courtney's Digiscrappin' @ SAS (also check out my previous post HERE for more information about this wonderful alliance kit).
This is my entry for the September 2013 Artlift Challenge at SAS and i also used Music in Me from GreenEyedLady Design on this page (also available at SAS).

MUSIC LIFTS ME:
Listening to music can sometimes be almost meditative to me.

Thank you for reading, i hope your liked my post. See you soon !!!

Greetings
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment