Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

My new pages with SAS Colorplay 13 and i've been published !!!

Hi everyone. I'm sorry i haven't been around much to update my blog, but i've been feeling really ill. I've mentioned it before but it's been really up and down with an all time low this August. Now i'm glad to say i'm feeling a bit better (although not great yet) but well enough to do a few new pages (so glad i'm back behind my pc just having some fun !!) and wanted to share them with you.

But first some great news. I've been published for the very first time (YEAHHHH !!!) in this months' issue of Somerset Digital Studio by Stampington !! I'm proud to say they did a full feature and picked 6 of my pages. If you want to check it out for yourself you can go HERE.


Furthermore i've been playing with the SAS Colorplay 13 bundles of Cilenia Curtis, GreenEyedLady Designs and Courtney's Digiscrappin' and having a lot of fun finally creating some new pages.
Love this color palette

and there's some real awesome new goodies in there for you to play with !!!
You can find Color Play 13 at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

The previews:

Color Play 13 - Bundle by GreenEyedLady Designs.

Color Play 13 - Bundle by Cilenia Curtis

Color Play 13 - Bundle by Courtney's Digiscrappin'

And of course my pages with these fabulous bundles:

BEAUTY:
Because true beauty is on the inside !!
Credits: Color Play 13 - bundle by Courtney's Digiscrappin'

HAPPINESS:
To me happiness is dancing (which unfortunately i can't do at the moment) and creating pages (hence this one LOL).
Credits: Color Play 13 - bundle by GreenEyedLady Designs

LIFE LESSONS:
I just love quotes by Kahlil Gibran, this is one of my favorites.
Credits: Color Play 13 - bundle by Cilenia Curtis'


I hope you enjoyed my post, thanks for reading. I will try and be back real soon with some more pages !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment