Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Playtime with the latest new goodies from SAS and Les Idees de Christine

I've been having a blast with the latest new kit from Les Idees de Christine called Reverie 2 (loved Reverie 1 too btw !!!) and the Color Play 12 goodies from the SASsy Studio Girls at ScrapArtStudio.

First of let me show you Reverie 2 from Les Idees de Christine. This very artsy PU kit sure is a lot of fun, love all the kitty's and flowers and those colors ..... You must check it out for yourself at Digitals HERE.
And while you're there check out Reverie 2 too, as it's also fabulous and matches this one.
(see also my previous post about Reverie 1 here)

And here's the preview for you:

PU kit Reverie 2 from Les Idees de Christine

I also had a lot of fun playing with some of the goodies from Colorplay 12 by the Sassy Studio Girls @ SAS. For my pages, i used the bundles from Cilenia Curtis, GreenEyedLady Designs and T for Me Designs. I just love the warm oranges and yellows in these bundles, really says summer to me. And they are jam packed with gorgeous artsy papers and beautiful elements.
Check out Color Play 12 at SAS HERE.

A little preview of the goodies i used on my pages:

Color Play 12 - Cilenia Curtis' part

Color Play 12 -T for Me Designs

Color Play 12 - GreenEyedLady Designs

And now on to my pages:

CAT & MOUSE
Those kitty's are so sweet !
Page made with Reverie 2 by LIDC

FORGET NOT
I just love the quotes of Khalil Gibran !!
Page made with Reverie 2 by LIDC

SOULFLIGHT:
Just dreaming away !
Page made with Reverie 2 by LIDC
BREATHE:
A little affirmation page for myself, as i do tend to stress a lot.
Color Play 12 @ SAS

BUTTERFLY:
Just a lovely quote and i just adore those colorfull butterflies.
Color Play 12 @ SAS

CREATE BEAUTY:
I just loved all those cute journaling cards and had to make a page using them.
Color Play 12 @ SAS

I hope you enjoyed my pages, thank you for looking !!
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment