Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My new pages with the latest goodies from SAS

It's been a while since i wrote and done some new pages, due to my health and the heatwave we're having here in the Netherlands. But i couldn't resist playing with some of the new yummie goodies (and some older ones LOL) from ScrapArtStudio and made a few pages.

First of all i played with the new kit artse PLAY 03 from Cilenia Curtis. This is a mixed media themed kit that can be for boys or girls or just for a little artsy fun.  Love the colors in this kit !!! There are 8 papers and more than 25 elements in this kit. Artse Play 03 is available at SAS HERE.

Artse PLAY 03 by Cilenia Curtis

In addition to that i made a few pages with some of the cool element packs that are available at SAS:
A Scrap of Feathered Friends by Aria, these are simply gorgeous bird fusions
Arist's Toolbox 16 by Cilenia Curtis,  great artsy overlays to give your pages a touch of Art
Stitches 04 by Cilenia Curtis, i just loooove these beautiful messy stitches, some of the best out there in my opinion !!! and  
CU Text Brush Pack 1 by Courtney's Digiscrappin', a great set of text brushes which i always consider to be handy to have in my stash to start my pages
and i combined these with the Color Play 12 goodies (see my earlier post HERE).

And here's some previews:





A Scrap of Feathered Friends by Aria

Stitches 04 by Cilenia Curtis

Artist's Toolbox 16 - Overlays by Cilenia Curtis

CU Text Brush Pack 1 by Courtney's Digiscrappin'

And here are the pages i made:

EXPERIENCE:
Yep, life is all about learning !
Made with Artse Play 03 by Cilenia Curtis

STORY:
I love this quote !! Picture is of my mom.
Made with Artse Play 03 by Cilenia Curtis

JOY
Just a little reminder i made playing with some gorgeous nature elements.
I made this page with A Scrap of Feathered Friends by Aria, Just Say Yes by Aria, ColorPlay 12 bundles by GreenEyedLady Designs and Cilenia Curtis

TAKE PRIDE
A favorite quote of mine !
I made this page with A Scrap of Feathered Friends by Aria, ColorPlay 12 bundle by GreenEyedLady Designs, Artist's ToolBox 16 Overlays by Cilenia Curtis, Stitches 04 by Cilenia Curtis, CU Text Brush Pack 1 by Courtney's Digiscrappin'

I hope you enjoyed my pages, thank you for reading !!!
Greetings,
Elysah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment