Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

My new pages with goodies from Aria and Angie Young at SAS

This time i have been playing with 2 great new SAS kits: A Scrap Of Art by Aria and  DARE to Transform Your Pain by Angie Young.

First A Scrap Of Art by Aria. I really love the soft colors in this bundle and had some serious fun playing with it. A Scrap of Art is a collection of 12 papers in both 8.5x11 and 12x12 inch in yellow, blue, orange (tangerine) and greens.  Artsy but subdued enough to add your own art to them!  Wordart that consists of seven unique PNG and ABRs, plus an Alpha with upper and lower case and a stitch to attache them.  Twenty six individual elements to play with in your art projects, whether they be a journal, background for your photos, a layout, or a collage. This bundle is very versatile !! And it's available at SAS HERE.

Preview:

A Scrap of Art BUNDLE by Aria @ SAS

The second kit i played with is DARE to Transform Your Pain by Angie Young. As i said before: i love this series. These kits always seem to stir something up with me and usually they fit my moods pretty good. And so did this one !! DARE is Angie Young's new art journaling series that is all about DARING you to reach higher and to look deeper. Each kit takes you on a journey of self exploration as you journal about your hopes, dreams,passions, fears, pain, joy, and so many other things. This kit is available at ScrapArtStudio HERE.

And here's a preview for you:

Dare to Transform Your Pain by Angie Young @ SAS
Now on to my pages:

With the gorgeous bundle A Scrap of Art from Aria:

ART:
Just playing with this beautiful kit, thinking about what Art means to me.
Picture (and eye) is me.

MY WORLD:
A picture of me in Kindergarden when playing was my whole world.
My entry for the Template Challenge June 2013 at SAS.
Template provided by Cilenia Curtis.

PASSION:
In creating pages and designing i'm just following my own passion ... my way.

And some pages with DARE to Transform Your Pain from Angie Young:

TRANSFORM:
I'm having a lot of health issues to deal with at the moment, so this page is an affirmation for myself.

FACING MYSELF:
still dealing with some old issues, so i made a page to boost my mood.

I hope you liked my post. Thank you for looking !!
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment