Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

More new pages, news and a new kit by Les Ideès de Christine Graphic Experience 1

I've been very busy LOL. Luckily i've been feeling a bit better these last few days (as mentioned before i'm struggling with my health right now). This translate into me getting my creative juices flowing again. So i have been playing with some older freebies in my stash and a kit from Finecrafted i haven't really used before (i like to buy stuff and then don't use it HAHA).

In addition to that i have been working on my next kit. It's going to be great and i hope to finish it this week (if my health keeps up with my creative flow of course). Here's a little sneak peak showing you the color pallette and some of the papers/elements:

Also there's a great new kit in store from Les Ideès de Christine, called Graphic Experience 1. But more about that later.

But first a bit of news from Kittyscrap. For those of you interested in CU packs: Kittyscrap has a brandnew one !! This pack cu sea vol.1 is now available at: SCRAPBIRD, DIGISCRAPBOOKING HILL, COOL SCRAP DIGITAL & SCRAP FRANCE.
Here's a peak:

CU pack SEA Vol. 1 from Kittyscrap

And yes, a new kit by Les Ideès de Christine, called Graphic Experience 1. I just love her designs and this one is packed, once again, with gorgeous artistic papers and elements. It's perfect for AJ and scrapbooking alike so go check it out at Digitals HERE

A preview of this kit:

Graphic Experience 1 from LIDC - Elements

Graphic Experience 1 from LIDC - Papers

And i had great fun creating this "dreamscape" with it:


I've also been playing with my stash (which i don't do nearly enough LOL) and some freebies i downloaded a while back, to create these pages:

SOFTLY:
A page made with freebies from Cilenia Curtis and some small elements/WA by various designers.

LIFE:
Just playing around with some freebies from Cilenia Curtis, Created by Jill and some other elements i grabbed left and right LOL.

NOT AFRAID:
A little affirmation page for myself !!
Credits: Warrior Woman from Finecrafted @ Deviantscrap
Well, that's all (at least for now LOL). I will be back soon.
Thanks for reading !
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment