Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Some new pages

I have some new pages to share !! I have been playing around with 2 gorgeous kits by Kittyscrap to make them.
The first 2 i made with the kit Nautilus by Kittyscrap. It is a kit full of exiting elements & papers all with a nautical theme and this one is available at:
scrapbird, angel scrap shop & cool scrap digital.

A little preview of the kit:
Elements
Papers

And here are my pages:
My father, LOL

A gorgeous underwater fantasy page

And i made 2 more pages, with another kit called Le Lac de Cygnes.
This is a softer kit, with a dreamy fairy theme and it is available here:
scrapbird & angel scrap shop.

Another little preview of the kit for you:

Elements
Papers

And of course my pages, I used a wedding photograph of my niece for both these pages:

I blended in the castle, and my niece looks just perfect as a fairy queen.

I loved this waterfall paper. Picture of my niece from the back with her wedding bouquet. I did use the same paper as an overlay with low opacity for a softer look.
Well, that's all for now, thank you again for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment