Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

New AJ pages

Just a quick little message, as i have 2 new pages to show you.

The first page is a mixed one 50% OTBDS & 50% Kittyscrap. I had a lot of fun mixing these kits, as they are very different in style. So made a little modern urban fairytale scene.
I had some difficulty getting the backgrounds to play nice together, but in the end they did.

CREDITS:
I used 3 kits from OTBDS for all urban style elements;
Moxie, City Livin' & The Call.

All animals & country elements are from Fleurs de Campagne by Kittyscrap, available here:
scrapbird , angel scrap shop, cool scrap digital & scrap france.

Font used for title = Coventry Garden
Font for story / rhyme = Lansbury


The second one is all OTBDS (& some items from my freebie stash):

I used several kit from OTBDS for this page:
Paper from The Call
House from Painted Ladies
Pictures in books from Mermaid dreams
Books from Through the years
Tunnel from Antiquities
Boxes, woman & wooden sign from my stash

Font used is Action IS, shaded JL


I hope you liked my pages, thank you for reading !!!

Greetings,
Elysah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a comment