Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

NEW LINKS FOR FREEBIE

I've been receiving messages from some of you, having problems downloading the Sweet Celebration freebie and experiencing troubles with 4-shared like unwanted adds, virus alerts, etc. I looked into this and the freebie downloaded fine for me with no ads at all, also ran virusscanners but i got no alerts or virus reports. I guess the problem must have something to do with browser or browser settings and/or the virus scanner that is used.

However, since others experienced problems, i decided to upload the freebie to my box account too, so everybody should be able to download this. Just choose the link to download from.
Sorry for those of you who weren't able to get the freebie before, hope this download works better for you and thanks for letting me know !!!





OR



Happy Holidays,
Elysah

3 comments:

Enter a comment