Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

New from Viva Artistry: QUIRKY ORIGINALS collection

I really had so much fun playing with Viva Artistry's latest new addition: the QUIRKY ORIGINALS collection. In the Regency era, the Ton refered to British high society. Amongst the ton, there was always an original, someone a little different than the rest. Someone a little off step, a little quirky. They've added in images from Klimt's artwork for a kit all about YOU! The Quirky Original. We celebrate the differences, the off kilter things that make you special. This collection is offbeat, artsy, and very quirky.

I have to say Gustav Klimt is definately one of my favorite artists and i really enjoyed the pretty awesome wordarts too. I just love this kit, it's perfect for she-art too !!!

The collection includes: 10 papers, 43 elements, 14 wordart, 5 masks, 5 clusters (shadowed and unshadowed), alpha (upper, lower, numbers, symbols).

And it's available for you at SBG now HERE.


A little preview of the collection:


And of course my AJ pages:

HUMANITARIAN: I just love this quote !

FASHION DIVA: I used to have a friend like this LOL

ART LOVER: or the Sensitive Soul

VISIONARY: Another quote i just loved.
I hope you enjoyed my pages as much as i certainly enjoyed making them !!
Thanks for looking and hope to see you soon !

Greetings,
Elysah

1 comment:

  1. je suis épatée ! pouvez-vous me donner des conseils ?

    ReplyDelete

Enter a comment